Forming a new non-profit that will pass IRS vetting can be a daunting task. Once in place, running the non-profit correctly and meeting all accounting and filing requirements, is also imperative.
Unfortunately, many non-profits miss important operational items that can cost them money - or worse put their exemption status at risk. Don't let this happen; we can guide you through every aspect of forming and running an audit-ready non-profit entity that will stay in compliance with all state and Federal requirements.
We will assure that the following are in place, filed and/or being maintained correctly:
- Federal 990 and 990T forms (if required).
- Comprehensive financial statements, including a balance sheet, revenue reports, I&E (Income and Expense), and program-level expense reports.
- Accounting system software selection, configuration and training.
- Design and implementation of key performance reports that are easy to understand, and useful.
- Interfacing with your Board, to educate them and assure they understand their fiscal responsibilities as Board members.
If you are part of a church, we will assure that key benefits (e.g. pastoral housing allowance) are being handled correctly and efficiently.
If you are forming a new non-profit, we will help prepare all required paperwork and guide you through the process at the state level and with the IRS, to assure that your application and all supporting documentation is in place, that due-diligence has been completed, and that your non-profit will be ready for review to attain exempt status.
Don't leave your non-profit status to chance, and don't struggle alone trying to maintain all the required paperwork and processes -- give us a call today!
Questions? Easy contact form: